Motivate To Meditate
Motivate To Meditate is a month long program designed to take you from stress and overwhelm to relaxed and grounded. So if you've been feeling stuck, or struggling with making change happen in your life, this course will address your blocks and shift you into action!
Do you wish you could have:
- Good habits to turn to when you need them most?
- Consistency to accomplish the goals you've set?
- To feel like you are taking action to create the life you want?
It’s hard to navigate life if you are feeling lost at every turn. But you don’t have to keep feeling this way. You can take action to put yourself first, to learn reliable techniques that you can turn to again and again to help you on your journey, you can take control of your own life so that you can overcome daily stress, feel rested, grounded, and clear minded.
The truth is that sometimes we really need routines to help us make progress in our lives. And forming new habits can be really tough to do on our own. That’s why I’ve combined creating a daily meditation practice (your good habit) with motivation (support for your routine) in a new offering: Motivate To Meditate!
A consistent meditation practice offers an endless list of benefits including:
- Getting a good nights rest
- Better overall health
- Stress relief
- Clarity and focus
- Greater awareness
- To know yourself better
- Maintain calm in stressful situations
- Quiet your mind
- Ability to start creating the life you want
Creating a practice on your own can be a really big struggle. I know because I went through it when I first started to meditate.
I didn’t have that support to help me succeed quickly and its one of the reasons I first began teaching meditation - so others wouldn’t have to struggle alone like I did.
I wanted meditation to be a part of my life. I was looking for change. I wanted more clarity, more focus, to know myself better. I wanted more out of life. I wanted to gain the ability to maintain my calm in stressful situations. To tame the cycle of incessant thoughts running rampant in my head.
I wanted there to be room for more - clarity, creativity, connection, awareness, and whatever else might show up when there was actually space for it.
I was ready for a shift in my life, and somewhere deep inside, I knew that meditation would play a big part in bringing it. After my initial struggles, I was finally able to create my own daily meditation practice.
Creating that daily meditation practice has impacted EVERYTHING in my life.
Every cell in my body vibrates differently since I began meditating.
It’s shifted my energy, my abilities, my thought processes, my awareness, it’s made me step out of my shy shell and be who I am, to know who I am - who I have always been. To finally be comfortable in my own skin.
You can experience this too.
I can help YOU succeed in making time for your daily meditation practice.
With this course you can skip the trial and error that I went through and go right to experiencing your daily meditation practice. It will still take work and dedication, but the path will be clear.
Motivate To Meditate:
- Creates a supportive space where everyone can focus on the same goal and support each other along the way
- Offers guidance of my experience and training
- Wisdom to help you successfully navigate any roadblocks
- Motivation to keep you on track to reach your goal
- Inspiration to see the beauty of what you’ll gain through your meditation practice
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to know yourself more, shine in the world, or just be able to find a sense of peace with your Self.
I created this workshop with one simple goal - to inspire, motivate, and support you in creating your meditation practice.
Motivate To Meditate is my answer to you finding your success with:
- Creating space for massive shifts in your life
- Freedom to break cycles of stress in your life
- Confidence to rely on yourself when you need it most
- Access your own inner peace
- Find clarity and focus
- Save you from wasting time trying to create a practice on your own
This program gives you:
- Support for a daily home meditation practice
- 28 days of motivational emails including simple exercises and a daily quote
- Downloadable screen saver reminders
- Private FB Group community for questions, encouragement, support, and discussion
- Meditation Tracker Worksheet to record your practices
- Personal Daily Journal with targeted questions focused on daily topics
- Daily access to me inside our private FB community and Kajabi community
- 5 day prep system to make sure you succeed with your goal!
Your investment in yourself (for a course that’s easily worth twice the value!!!) is only $74!
This is where it all starts.
You already have the tools. You just need to create the practice.
Are you ready to make space for massive shifts in your life?
Are you ready to make your self a priority?
I think you are. You’ve got this. (And I’ve got your back.)
Get ready to change your world.
Change begins Wednesday, January 17!
Got Questions? Check out the FAQs. If you can’t find your answer there - drop me a line.
P.S. This program isn’t for everyone, if you do not currently have a basic understanding of meditation (how to sit comfortably or understand meditation techniques) then you're probably not ready for this program (please check out Finding Your Quiet Mind instead). Motivate To Meditate doesn’t teach you the ins and outs of meditation, it teaches you the discipline to meditate.
Here’s what clients have said about working with me:
“I was well aware that meditation would be beneficial in improving my life, but just couldn’t set aside the time or desire to do so. Jenn’s gentle prodding got me off of the couch and onto the cushion.
Jenn is one of the most gentle souls I have ever met. She knows her craft well and easily transfers her knowledge to her students that is calming and easy to absorb.” - C.H.
"Jenn has an incredible ability to turn meditation - something which can be perceived as intimidating and unapproachable - into a gentle, inviting, and spiritual experience.” - Marta
"Jenn has really helped me expand my meditation practice." - David
Have questions? Check out the FAQs page.